Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 

SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 

 

Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything. Your job is just to pump blood, so stick to it. - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP


 

Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.


 

Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.


 

Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally you can say “I’m used to it”?


 

Time doesn’t really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.


 

The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained.


 

Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.


 

My silence is just another word for pain

They ignore you until they need you - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 

Have you ever wondered what hurts you most…Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had???

 

Hate is really like acid. It can harm the vessel in which it’s actually stored and can obliterate the vessel in which it’s poured.


There’re two types of pain, one of which is the one that can really hurt you and the other one that can really change you.


Too much trust can, at times, kill you.


Only because I’m smiling; it does not denote my life is excellent.


Everyone acquaint that something is wrong, but no one acquaints that what is really going on.

 

It is difficult to forget somebody that gives you a lot of memories.

 

At times the individual you trust the most is the one that can trust you the least.

 

I do not desire to feel sad even a little, but life really forced me to become sad.

 

I feel like I am really waiting for something that’s not gone come.

 

Seriously boys do not comprehend how much a little move or word can really affect a girl.


Never play with other people’s feelings because you might win a game, but the possibility is that you’ll certainly lose the individual for life.

 

If a man desires you, nothing can hold him off. If he does not desire you, nothing can really make him stay.

 


The worst type of pain is when you are smiling only to stop your tears from falling.

 

And at times, you simply have forgotten about that individual you once loved and went on.

 

The word contentment would lose its real sense if it weren’t balanced by sadness. - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 

Love the hearts that can hurt you, but never hurt the heart that really loves you.

 

Isn’t it sad when you get hurt a lot, you can finally say that I’m used to this?

 

I feel like a balloon, looking cheerful and bright but lonely and empty inside.

 

It is never the tears that can measure your pain; at times, it is the smile we really fake.

 

I did the searching & remembering. He or she did the forgetting and the disappearing.

 

And at times, you simply need to forget about the individual you loved once and move on.

 

You lose yourself in the attempt to hold on to somebody that does not even care about really losing you. - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 

I keep myself active with things I do, but each time I stop, I still think about you.

 

Everything is difficult, even the things that seem flat in the sadness or bleakness.

 

People leave because it is simpler to walk away than to stand up for what they desire.

 

Even if we cannot be together in the end, I’m still happy you’re a beautiful part of my life.

 

When I cry about something, I end up crying about all that has messed up my entire life.

 

Each thought is like a battle, each breath is like a war, and I do not think I am winning any longer.

 

I do not have many friends; I only know many individuals.

 

Tears come from the heart, not from your brain.

 

One of the most difficult things in life is seeing the individual you really love, love somebody else.

 

It is not that I want to have it; it is only that I want to deserve it.

 

The greater you have the capacity to love, the greater ability you will have to feel the pain.

 

Weak individuals take revenge, strong individuals forgive, and intelligent individuals just ignore. - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP


If there’s the heart, there is always some sort of sadness.


Wanted by several, taken by no one, talking to a few, simply waiting for the one.

 

Even when I am hurting really bad from the inside, I will still smile and say I am okay.

 

It is sad how the majority of individuals become who they promised they would never become!

  

Trust is really like papers. Once it is crumpled, it can never be perfect again. - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 


 

There is nothing sadder than having it all and still feeling depressed. - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 

Sick of crying, tired of trying, yes I am smiling, but from the inside, I am actually dying. - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 

 

You acquaint that nothing will really change, but for some reason, you still keep waiting.

 

When individuals treat you like they do not even care, believe them. They really do not care.

 

At times when I say: I am fine. I desire somebody to look me in my eyes, give me a tight hug, and say: I know you are not okay.

 

The most horrible feeling is that when something is really killing you inside; and you need to act like you do not even care.

 

I actually act like I do not really care but deep inside, it does hurt.

 

Technically, I’m Single. But my heart is actually taken by somebody I cannot have.

 


 

Oh, I am really sorry. I literally forgot. I only exist when you require something.


I desired to text you, but I remembered we do not talk any more now.

 

I miss those times when I really meant something to you. 


When individuals can walk away from you so easily, let them go. Your fate is never tied to anyone who has left. - SAD STATUS FOR WHAT’SAPP

 

You can always get hurt the instant you start to care.

 

Use the smile to change this entire world. Do not allow this world to change your smile.


Post a Comment

0 Comments